Green Tea & Seaweed Mud Mask | Japan
The Japan inspired Green Tea & Seaweed Mud Mask brings the spa experience straight to you! Green tea and seaweed are deeply nourishing, while rice flour (an ancient Japanese beauty ingredient) and niacinamide (vitamin B3) powerfully brighten.
Perfect for: mature skin, or any skin that needs a little brightening.
2.1 oz | 60 g
- Combine 1-2 teaspoons of dry mask with liquid of choice (water, aloe vera, rose water, or honey).
- Mix until smooth. Apply to clean face, rubbing gently for bonus exfoliation.
- Chill out for 5-10 minutes or until mask dries.
- Cover face with a warm washcloth (doesn't that feel nice?) and gently wipe off mask.
- Take a look in the mirror: "Hello, Gorgeous!"
Bentonite Clay: clears toxins from pores and reduces inflammation
Green Tea Powder: packs a one-two punch of anti-aging and antioxidant benefits (the secret? Polyphenols help neutralize harmful free radicals)
Rice Flour: a well known beauty secret ingredient in Japan, it lightens skin, softens wrinkles, and erases blemishes
Seaweed Powder: detoxifies and deeply nourishes skin. (Bonus: the Niacin content in seaweed is said to help brighten your complexion and fade dark spots!)
Spirulina: soothing, hydrating, and brightening; full of antioxidants like vitamin E, selenium and tyrosine
Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): an amazing beauty booster that helps to visibly improve the appearance of enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, dullness, and fine lines and wrinkles.
INGREDIENTS: Bentonite Clay, Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) Powder, Oryza sativa (Rice) Flour, Ascophyllum nodosom (Kelp) Powder, Arthrospira platensis (Spirulina) Powder, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) Powder